For those of you that already know who we are welcome. For those who are new, let us introduce ourselves! We are the Divine Dining Group. A dream that was started decades ago that has been forged through the incredible hard work of our owner, talented design team, hardworking managers and restaurant staff, and an incorruptible mission statement that has help us develop into a restaurant group full of local favorites!
To start, let’s look at each of our brands. In no particular order:
1. Ultimate California Pizza: 5 locations along the Grand Strand, one of them boasting games and prizes, Ultimate California Pizza puts a spin on traditional pizza. It isn’t New York Style, or Chicago style and it is far from your run of the mill chain restaurant style pizza. Ultimate California Pizza prides itself on building custom, handmade pies for everyone. We put a strong emphasis on in-house, scratch made crust and fresh ingredients. It’s the “perfect pizza picky people love” as our jingle states. With more than 25 signature pizzas, sandwiches, appetizers, salads, and a “Build Your Own Pizza” option, Ultimate California Pizza is sure to please any palate. For more about the locations, check out this blog post from February 2020: https://ultimatecaliforniapizza.com/5-different-locations-same-great-menu/
2. Bubba’s Fish Shack: Located in Surfside Beach across from the pier, you will find southern fried seafood the way it was meant to be made. Delicious down home style seafood, melt in your mouth BBQ offerings, enchanting sandwiches and a boat filled with beer on ice. What more could you ask for? Bubba’s Fish Shack offers true Southern Hospitality that is undeniably warm and inviting complete with a front porch and swings. Best known for the Fried Catfish, Fried Green Tomatoes and the local favorite Pickle Nickels, Bubba’s Fish Shack will cure any level of hunger.
3. Nacho Hippo: A Mexican Cantina that is anything but typical! Home the “Best of the Beach” nachos, this concept has 2 different locations. One located directly across from Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach, the other in the popular “Shop. Eat. Play. Live.” area known as Market Common. Nacho Hippo features a blend of Mexican, Tex-Mex and some of our own flavor combinations to put together a menu that is perfect for any size group. Tacos, Nachos, Quesadillas, Chips & Salsa, we have it all!
4. Pawley’s Raw Bar: Oysters, Boiler Pots, Crab Legs, Bacon Wrapped Scallops and Fresh catch options are all featured at this Low Country seafood house. Creative, eclectic and classic options alike adorn the menu at Pawley’s Raw Bar. Our goal was to create the perfect laid back and beach casual restaurant that you could bring family and friends to visit. Locals love us, vacationers can’t wait to come visit us! Let your kids play on our fenced in jungle gym while everyone shucks oysters and enjoys flavorful Bangin’ Shrimp Tacos! You will find Pawley’s Raw Bar tucked on the beach side of Highway 17 in beautiful Pawley’s Raw Bar.
5. River City Café: Labeled as “one of the best places to feed the kids” by several different publications including USA Today, the menu at River City Café features an assortment of “Best of the Beach” hamburgers and fries, onion rings the size of your face and a great selection of the freshest salads and sandwiches and more. Ideal for family dining, inside or out, River City Café is a “must try”! With locations up and down the Grand Strand, there is a location near you! Check out this blog from February 2019 to get some more information about locations. https://www.rivercitycafe.com/seven-different-locations-same-great-menu/
At Divine Dining Group we live by our mission statement to “provide the perfect dining experience to every guest, every day”. We have poured that into every restaurant, every dish we serve, every guest we speak with. We love what we do and we love to share it with you.